HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the clan! Please see the group questing thread and add a little about yourselves to the welcome thread Very Happy
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.
by Wyamijin Fri May 10, 2013 6:50 am

» Admin responsibilities
by Dr Seuss Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:01 am

Most active topics
Admin responsibilities
Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.
Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:58 am

Share | 

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr_Grinch
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.   Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:31 am

All ideas to increase citadel/forum and recruitment in both these and the clan itself go here. Smile

And as charming as an eel,
Mr. Grinch!
Back to top Go down
Miss_Charli
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.   Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:51 am

Definitely needed :/

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:00 pm

I don't think we have anything similar in the clan, but I would like to host a clan lottery for those who capped at the citadel.
At the end of every week I will put the names together in some sort of a randomizer and one lucky person would win 2m or so.
Just an idea of mine, feel free to turn it down.

All the best,
32-Bit
Back to top Go down
Miss_Charli
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.   Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:15 am

Thats a good idea! Smile

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.   Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:37 am

Charlipopz wrote:
Thats a good idea! Smile
I was hoping you'd think so!
Get in touch with me about getting it all started. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grinch
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.   Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:05 am

Love the idea bit.

I have an idea on how to implement it as well.

Have player x cap then post on a thread here saying they have capped this week, and after confirming theyll be given a number. After that week of cap ill put all the numbers of who capped into random.org and the winner for that week will be chosen Smile

Mr. Grinch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.   Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:41 am

Mr_Grinch wrote:
Love the idea bit.

I have an idea on how to implement it as well.

Have player x cap then post on a thread here saying they have capped this week, and after confirming theyll be given a number. After that week of cap ill put all the numbers of who capped into random.org and the winner for that week will be chosen Smile

That's about what I had in mind.
One thing tho, if I'm sponsoring the lottery I wish to announce the winner - I have something planned. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr_Grinch
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.   Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:49 am

Sounds good to me Smile

Mr. Grinch!
Back to top Go down
Dr Seuss
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.   Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:16 am

I have a few ideas, although I'm unsure if you'll listen to them, considering >.>

Citadel Ideas
1) Make it known often (Say it in chat often. Some people might not know the clan has a Citadel)
2) Make cappers get something in return (Basically, Bits' idea)
3) Make capping a requirement to reach a certain rank (And make them cap weekly to maintain their rank)

Forum Ideas
1) (Same as 1 for C.I)
2) (Same as 2 for C.I) - Once someone has reached a certain amount of posts/points, they get something, such as money, or items, etc.
3) Make the forums more active. Do events/99 parties/Clan Meetings/other stuff on the forums. Doing this should make members create an account/use their current one more often, to see current events/etc

Recruiting
1) Don't beg/demand people why they should be in the clan, doing this will, in most cases, make people hate you (And therefore say silly/rude stuff about you) Sad
2) Sometimes, just putting your Vex down, and waiting a while, you can get recruits (This will almost only happen on F2P, though, and the time it takes isn't worth it, unless you're going to be talking to people. Firemakers if Firemaking, Woodcutters if Woodcutting, etc)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.   Fri May 10, 2013 6:50 am

I am only F2p.
As far as recruiting goes. I find alot of people who would like company while dong whatever they are doing to entertain them. Which eventually leads to me saying my clan is full of people like me. It is easy way to recruit people who are just random strangers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to increase citadel awareness/forum awareness and recruiting.   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1